SSM Health implements a minimum wage of $ 15 for employees
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A hospital system with locations in central Oklahoma says it is implementing a new minimum wage for employees.
SSM Health says it will implement a new minimum wage of $ 15 an hour across its four-state system, including Oklahoma hospitals.
“Our mission and values call us to care for the health and well-being of everyone we serve,” said Joe Hodges, Regional President, SSM Health Oklahoma. “As a premier employer in Oklahoma, our continued commitment is to foster a diverse, inclusive and fair workplace – which includes fair and socially just wages and benefits for our team members, as well. than strong programs and resources designed to promote well-being. “
SSM Health sites in Oklahoma include:
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City
- SSM Health St. Anthony’s Hospital in Shawnee
- SSM Health Bone & Joint Hospital in St. Anthony
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital – Midwest
- SSM Health St. Anthony Healthplex Locations
- SSM Health Medical Group.
Officials say the pay rise will take effect on October 10.
The increase will impact nearly 3,000 team members in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
Suggest a correction