Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 2/12/2021 – How to Watch and Stream Major League and College League Sports
The Oklahoma City Thunder (6-15) will look to end a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (11-10) on Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021 at FedExForum. The game will air at 8:00 p.m. ET. Want to broadcast this match? Read on for all the info you need, including how to watch. on FuboTV.
How to watch Thunder vs. Grizzlies
Thunder vs Grizzlies betting information
Key stats for Grizzlies vs. Thunder
- The 110.0 points per game recorded by the Grizzlies is only 3.9 points more than the Thunder (106.1).
- When Memphis scores over 106.1 points, it’s 8-3.
- Oklahoma City is 5-8 dropping less than 110.0 points.
- The Thunder are on average 15.4 points less per game (99.0) than the Grizzlies are giving their opponents (114.4).
- Memphis are 2-0 when their opponents score less than 99.0 points.
- The Grizzlies are the best rebounding team in the league, the Thunder are fifth.
- The Grizzlies average 13 offensive rebounds per game, which is 2.8 more rebounds than the Thunder per game.
- The Thunder are the fifth-largest rebounding team in the league, the third-place Grizzlies.
Grizzly players to watch
- The Grizzlies’ leader in points and assists is Ja Morant, who scores 24.1 points per game and 6.8 assists.
- Steven Adams is Memphis’s top rebounder, averaging 8.0 boards in each game while scoring 6.4 points per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more three per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, knocking back shots beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per game.
- Memphis flights leader is Morant, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jaren Jackson Jr., who compiles 2.1 rejections per game.
Thunder players to watch
- Josh Giddey totaled 7.2 boards and 5.8 assists per game, placing him atop the Thunder rankings in those categories.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 21.2 points per game, which puts him at the top of the Oklahoma City scoring standings. He also catches 5.1 rebounds and adds 4.5 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort scores 2.4 at three points per game, the most over the Thunder.
- Gilgeous-Alexander (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma City while Darius Bazley (1.1 blocks per game) is the blocks leader.