How to watch Minnesota Timberwolves vs Oklahoma City Thunder online: TV broadcast, playing time and odds
The Minnesota Timberwolves (37-29) are favored by 14 points as they prepare to face the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-44) on March 9, 2022.
The Timberwolves beat the Trail Blazers 124-81 in their last outing on Monday. Karl-Anthony Towns racked up a team-high 27 points to lead the team to victory. They covered the spread as 13.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to miss the 229.5-point total. The Thunder lost 142-115 to the Bucks in their last outing on Tuesday. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had a team-high 33 points in the loss. They failed to cover the gap as underdogs by 13.5 points, and the teams combined to overtake the total by 232 points.
Find all detailed information about this NBA basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Minnesota vs. Oklahoma City with fuboTV
- Match day: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Game time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Arena: target center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are Minnesota’s key players?
- Towns leads the Timberwolves in points and rebounds. He’s contributing 24.7 points per game while adding 9.7 rebounds.
- Minnesota’s assist leader is D’Angelo Russell, who averages seven per game.
- The Timberwolves are led by Malik Beasley from long range. He makes three shots from deep per game.
- Minnesota’s block leader is Towns, who are collecting 1.2 blocks per game. Anthony Edwards leads the team with an average of 1.5 steals an out.
Who are Oklahoma City’s key players?
- Josh Giddey racked up 7.8 boards and 6.4 assists per game, putting him atop the Thunder standings in those categories.
- Oklahoma City‘s Gilgeous-Alexander has 23.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game, making him the team’s top scorer.
- Luguentz Dort is the most prolific on the three-point line for the Thunder, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander (1.2 steals per game) is the steals leader for Oklahoma City while Darius Bazley (1.1 blocks per game) is the blocks leader.
Key Stats for Minnesota vs. Oklahoma City
- The Timberwolves are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, the same percentage the Thunder have allowed their opponents.
- Minnesota is 25-5 ATS and 25-5 straight in games where they shoot more than 45.2 percent from the field.
- The Thunder have shot a 42.2% clip from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points shy of the Timberwolves’ opponents’ 45.4% shooting average.
- This season, Oklahoma City is 10-6 ATS and 9-7 overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.4 percent from the field.
- Minnesota is 25-9 ATS and 24-10 overall when shooting better than 34.5 percent from range.
- Oklahoma City is 18-3-1 ATS and 13-9 when the team makes more than 34.7 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Timberwolves have knocked down 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, which is 2.9 more marks per game than the Thunder are allowing (11.6).
- Minnesota is 26-15-1 ATS and 26-16 overall when scoring more than three points over opponents, while Oklahoma City is 17-19-1 ATS. away and 7-30 straight into games when he came out. from the three-point line.
- The Timberwolves rank second in the NBA in three-pointers, while the Thunder give up 27th under three in the league.
Who is the favorite to win Minnesota against Oklahoma City?
- Favorite: Timber Wolves (-14)
- Total: –
If you want to watch this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).