How to watch Charlotte Hornets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder online: TV streaming, playing time and odds
The Charlotte Hornets (33-35) enter their game against the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-46) on March 14, 2022 as an 8-point favorite. The match’s point total is set at 231.5.
The Hornets beat the Pelicans 142-120 in their last outing on Friday. Miles Bridges totaled a team-high 26 points to lead the team to victory. They were favored by 3 points and covered the spread, and the teams combined to take the lead on the total of 225.5 points. The Thunder fell 125-118 to the Grizzlies in their last outing on Sunday. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had a team-high 31 points in the loss. They covered the gap as underdogs by 15 points, and the teams combined to overtake the total by 229 points.
Find out all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Charlotte vs. Oklahoma City with fuboTV
- Match day: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Game time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Arena: Payment center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Charlotte?
- Bridges leads the Hornets in scoring, amassing 19.9 points per game.
- LaMelo Ball leads Charlotte with 7.3 assists per game and Mason Plumlee paces the team with 8.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hornets are led by Terry Rozier from afar. He is shooting 3.2 from deep per game.
- Ball leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Bridges collects 0.9 blocks per game to set the pace for Charlotte.
Who are Oklahoma City’s key players?
- Josh Giddey is amassing 7.8 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game, putting him atop the Thunder’s rebounds and assists charts.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has 23.4 points per game, making him the Oklahoma City team’s leading scorer.
- Luguentz Dort is consistent from range and leads the Thunder with 2.5 threes per game.
- Oklahoma City’s leader in steals is Gilgeous-Alexander with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Darius Bazley with 1.1 per game.
Key Stats for Charlotte vs. Oklahoma City
- The Hornets are shooting 46% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points more than the 45.4% the Thunder allows their opponents.
- In games, Charlotte shoots over 45.4% from the field, it’s 25-10 ATS and 24-11 overall.
- The Thunder’s 42.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.1 percentage points lower than the Hornets have given up to their opponents (46.4%).
- Oklahoma City is 10-6 ATS and 9-7 in games shooting better than 46.4 percent from the field.
- Charlotte is 23-10 against the spread and 22-11 overall when the team is making over 34.9 percent of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 14-2-1 ATS and 11-6 when the team makes more than 35.7 percent of their three-point attempts.
- The Hornets are making 13.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more marks per game than the Thunder are giving up (11.7).
- When Charlotte makes more three points than her opponents, it’s 25-5-0 ATS and 23-7 overall. When Oklahoma City is beaten from afar by their opponents, it’s 17-20-1 ATS and 7-31 straight.
- The Thunder are the 19th best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hornets allow the 29th fewest shots from deep.
Who is the favorite to win Charlotte against Oklahoma City?
- Favorite: Hornets (-8)
- Total: 231.5
To watch this match live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).