Online credits are revolutionizing the internet and ways to obtain financing. And discovering what Butler is part of.
The company’s commitment is based practically on providing online loans quickly, setting aside the paperwork and the loss of time, optimizing the time for both request and delivery of money; through an evolutionary and automatic financing system.
From the Butler, you are offered a level of protection of all your personal data as they are anonymous and purely internal use for the evaluation of applications. It is a transparent and dedicated company that seeks complete customer satisfaction.
The first thing we will tell you is the amount of money you can request, as, for the first loan, you can request amounts from 1,000 to 2,000 pesos. After having returned this first, the second loan and the rest have amounts available from 1,000 to 3,000 pesos.
In terms of expiration periods, you can return both your first loan and the rest of them in terms that you can select between 7 and 30 days.
Installment loans online no credit check: Fast money!!!
In order to apply for one of the Butler credits it is necessary that you meet certain conditions that will allow you to obtain approval, the requirements of Butler are:
• Be of legal age, that is, be over 18 years old.
• To have Mexican citizenship both by naturalization and by birth.
• Have proof of your place of residence that is not older than 3 months and that is paid.
• Have the owners of a bank account.
• Have a cell phone number.
In addition to fulfilling the requirements, you must send by email or from your account:
• Your electoral credential, whether INE or IFE.
• Proof of your residence mentioned above.
How to get a loan?
To apply for Installment loans: simple and straightforward, you just have to follow this simple procedure:
1. The first step is to enter the official website and place the loan information you need. That is the amount of money and the time it expires.
2. The second step will take you to a form in which you must complete your personal information including your official identification number, your email address and your cell phone number.
3. In the third step, the system will analyze and verify your bank account. In the event that you have an account with online banking, you must enter the 4-digit code for verification.
4. Finally, in the last step, after approval of the application, will deposit the money in a maximum period of 15 minutes in your bank account.
Costs and Interests
One of the key points when requesting a loan is the interest because it generates the cost of it. In the case of Butler in Mexico, we can tell you that the interests are low and accessible. To give you some examples we can mention:
• A loan requested at 15 days with an amount of 1,000 pesos, has a CAT interest of 5211% which means 208 pesos; and a total to return of 1,208 pesos.
• A loan requested to 20 days with an amount of 1,500 pesos, has a CAT interest of 4704% which means 417 pesos; and a total to return of 1,917 pesos.
• A loan requested at 30 days with an amount of 2,000 pesos, has a CAT interest of 3904% which means 835 pesos; and a total to return of 2,835 pesos.
• A loan requested at 30 days with an amount of 3,000 pesos, has a CAT interest of 3904% which means 1,252 pesos; and a total to return of 4,252 pesos.
If you want to know what is the exact cost for the amount and refund you need, you just have to enter the loan data in the simulator and it will show you the precise data.
It is always advisable that at the time of requesting a loan, whether in Butler or any other entity, pay your debt in a timely manner to avoid penalties for late payment. In this case, if you do not pay your debt, you will begin to receive those penalties, with an interest rate per day of 2% plus VAT. That is to say:
• If you have a delay in your payment of 3 days, it will be an interest of 6% on the amount granted.
• If you have a delay in your payment of 6 days, it will be an interest of 12% on the amount granted.
• If you have a delay in your payment of 9 days, it will be an interest of 18% on the amount granted.
If you have problems to pay your loan Butler on time, it is advisable to not suffer penalties for non-payment, it is advisable to request an extension, ie an extension of the expiration date. You can request an extension of 7, 15 or 30 days.
The costs are the following:
• An extension of the 7-day expiration date: 9.1% of the amount requested.
• An extension of the expiration date of 14 days: 19.5% on the amount requested.
• An extension of the 30-day expiration date: 39% of the amount requested.